*Details: Save $25 on purchases over $250 at viziooptic.com from June 16, 2014 through August 31, 2014 11:59pm ET only. Excludes brands ic! berlin, Face a Face and WOOW. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases or the purcahse of gift cards and cannot be redeemed for cash or used in combination with any other offer. To redeem, enter code SUMMER25 in the promo code box at checkout. Limit one promotional code per order. Terms of offer are subject to change.
ONLINE ONLY: SAVE $25 ON ORDERS OVER $250 WITH CODE SUMMER25.
Monday : 10am - 6pm
Tuesday : 10am - 6pm
Wednesday : 10am - 6pm
Thursday : 10am - 7pm
Friday : 10am - 5pm
Saturday : 10am - 5pm
11 Harvard St.
Brookline Village, MA 02445
Fax : (617) 249-0927
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
Award-winning designer eyewear shop unveils its top-selling frames of the year.
Boston, MA, March 20, 2012 - Vizio Optic, a premier, multiple award-winning designer eyeglasses shop and the #1 online retailer of high-end eyewear, has revealed its Greatest Hits of 2012 – a list of the top-selling eyewear styles of the year.
5. Prodesign 4359 c.6531 eyeglasses – These semi-rimless glasses are sophisticated, with a sleek design expected of Danish designers. It comes in black and has a beautiful, masculine silhouette.
4. Mosley Tribes Aviatrix 56 (S) Polarized Sunglasses – With a butterfly-shaped silhouette, these modern aviators are made of silver titanium and equipped with gray polarized lenses. Also available in Gold Amber with photochromic lenses.
3. Mosley Tribes Hagen G Polarized Sunglasses – Hagen G is a softened version of the typical aviator with more curved lenses. Its frame is made of a glossy gold titanium, which surrounds complementary java-colored polarized lenses. Its double bridge is thin, with a straight top and curved bottom.
2. Oliver Goldsmith Manhattan c. Dark Tortoiseshell sunglasses – These frames are always a popular style thanks to their iconic debut in Audrey Hepburn’s Breakfast at Tiffany’s. Featuring oversized lenses surrounded by a dark tortoiseshell frame, this glamorous style has flared corners and two silver dot accents on each side.
1. MYKITA & Bernard Willhelm Franz c.Gold sunglasses – This frame, the result of a collaborations between MYKITA and Bernard Willhelm, has been Vizio Optic’s best-selling frame for a while! The glossy gold aviators rose to fame after Sex and the City 2 was released, in which Sarah Jessica Parker donned them on the promotional poster as everyone’s favorite fashionista, Carrie Bradshaw. Because of the high demand, this limited edition style has had an extended release and was recently made available in multiple colors – silver, black, and blue.
Vizio Optic’s Greatest Hits can be purchased on VizioOptic.com or by calling 866-411-9428.
About Vizio Optic
Vizio Optic is a premier international eyeglass and ‘Best Eyeglasses’ winner (2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2012). We offer our clients a unique and personalized experience, offering them access to the best in handcrafted, specialty, and designer eyeglasses and sunglasses. Vizio Optic’s key brands include Alain Mikli, CHANEL, Face à Face, Lafont, LINDBERG, Maui Jim, Mosley Tribers, Mykita, Oakley, Oliver Goldsmith Ray-Ban, Robert Marc, and more.
Shop With Us