Offer Valid on the purchase for brands EYE DC, KAMURO, PIERRE, ROGER, VUE DC & MIKLI PAR MIKLI only at viziooptic.com and in store from November 25, 2013 through December 12, 2013 EST. Offer not Valid on designer brands not listed. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases or the purchase of gift cards or used in combination. No promo code necessaary..
( 0 Item )
ONLINE & IN STORE: 30% OFF SELECT BRANDS. SHOP EYE DC, KAMURO, PIERRE, ROGER, VUE DC & MIKLI PAR MIKLI.
11 Harvard St.
Brookline Village, MA 02445
(617) 739 -4141Fax : (617) 249-0927
Signup For Newsletter
Award-winning designer eyewear shop prepares families for the new school year with the top kid’s eyeglasses of the season.
Boston, MA, August 13, 2012 – Vizio Optic, a global award-winning designer eyeglasses shop and online eyewear retailer, has released a list of the top 5 best-selling kids eyeglasses for the Back To School season. The new school year is a time to start fresh, and a new pair of designer glasses can show off your child’s blossoming personal style while improving their vision.
The top 5 kids glasses for the 2012 school year are:
1. LINDBERG Air Titanium Oval eyeglasses – A great frame for young children. The oval lenses look adorable on little faces, and the super lightweight material used in these glasses help new wearers avoid any distractions. LINDBERG offers a wide range of colors for children to choose from.
2. LINDBERG Ophus eyeglasses – Similar to the Oval frame, this style is a bit more round. Both styles feature the brand’s patented spring hinge, a design that does not involve screws so you’ll never have to worry about the glasses loosening or falling apart. This style is also available in a wide range of shades.
3. JF Rey Delly eyeglasses – Little girls will love the rectangular Delly frame, which comes in bright pink and orange. The arms are all pink, embellished with a fun, laser-cut floral pattern along the arms.
4. LafontEquipe eyeglasses – For a darker look, there are Equipe glasses by Lafont, available in a dark blue with an orange-squared pattern along the arms in light blue along the inner surface.
5. EtniaMetroville eyeglasses – These kids glasses by Etnia come in nine funky colors, allowing your child to find a pair with his or her favorite colors. The frame is a chunky plastic Wayfarer-style look.
For more information on children’s designer eyewear, please call us at 866-411-9428. Please visit our website at VizioOptic.com to explore our current selection of kids eyeglasses and sunglasses from the world’s top designers as well.
About Vizio Optic
Vizio Optic is a premier international eyeglass retailer and ‘Best Eyeglasses’ winner (2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2012). We offer our clients a unique and personalized experience, providing them with access to the best in handcrafted, specialty, and designer eyeglasses and sunglasses. Vizio Optic’s key brands include Alain Mikli, CHANEL, Face à Face, Lafont, LINDBERG, Maui Jim, Mosley Tribes, Mykita, Oakley, Oliver Goldsmith Ray-Ban, Robert Marc, and more.
Our fun and informative monthly newsletter
viziooptic.com respects your privacy. We don't rent or sell your personal information
to anyone. Ever.
Buying Glasses Online
Shop With Us