*Details: Save 10% off select designer brands and up to 50% off select sale styles. Use promo code HOLIDAY10 to save 10% on select designer brands. Excludes ic! berlin, LINDBERG, Face a Face and Woow by Face a Face. Offers cannot be applied to previous purchases or the purchase of gift cards and cannot be redeemed for cash or used in combination with any other offer. Promotion ends Tuesday, December 2nd, 2014.
DESIGNER SALE: Save 10% on select designer brands with code HOLIDAY10 + up to 50% off sale styles!
Monday : 10am - 6pm
Tuesday : 10am - 6pm
Wednesday : 10am - 6pm
Thursday : 10am - 7pm
Friday : 10am - 5pm
Saturday : 10am - 5pm
11 Harvard St.
Brookline Village, MA 02445
Fax : (617) 249-0927
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
Award-winning designer eyewear shop prepares families for the new school year with the top kid’s eyeglasses of the season.
Boston, MA, August 13, 2012 – Vizio Optic, a global award-winning designer eyeglasses shop and online eyewear retailer, has released a list of the top 5 best-selling kids eyeglasses for the Back To School season. The new school year is a time to start fresh, and a new pair of designer glasses can show off your child’s blossoming personal style while improving their vision.
The top 5 kids glasses for the 2012 school year are:
1. LINDBERG Air Titanium Oval eyeglasses – A great frame for young children. The oval lenses look adorable on little faces, and the super lightweight material used in these glasses help new wearers avoid any distractions. LINDBERG offers a wide range of colors for children to choose from.
2. LINDBERG Ophus eyeglasses – Similar to the Oval frame, this style is a bit more round. Both styles feature the brand’s patented spring hinge, a design that does not involve screws so you’ll never have to worry about the glasses loosening or falling apart. This style is also available in a wide range of shades.
3. JF Rey Delly eyeglasses – Little girls will love the rectangular Delly frame, which comes in bright pink and orange. The arms are all pink, embellished with a fun, laser-cut floral pattern along the arms.
4. LafontEquipe eyeglasses – For a darker look, there are Equipe glasses by Lafont, available in a dark blue with an orange-squared pattern along the arms in light blue along the inner surface.
5. EtniaMetroville eyeglasses – These kids glasses by Etnia come in nine funky colors, allowing your child to find a pair with his or her favorite colors. The frame is a chunky plastic Wayfarer-style look.
For more information on children’s designer eyewear, please call us at 866-411-9428. Please visit our website at VizioOptic.com to explore our current selection of kids eyeglasses and sunglasses from the world’s top designers as well.
About Vizio Optic
Vizio Optic is a premier international eyeglass retailer and ‘Best Eyeglasses’ winner (2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2012). We offer our clients a unique and personalized experience, providing them with access to the best in handcrafted, specialty, and designer eyeglasses and sunglasses. Vizio Optic’s key brands include Alain Mikli, CHANEL, Face à Face, Lafont, LINDBERG, Maui Jim, Mosley Tribes, Mykita, Oakley, Oliver Goldsmith Ray-Ban, Robert Marc, and more.
Shop With Us